UMD MARTIAL ARTS CLUB
OF the Mesabi Martial Arts Dojo
|Training||Sensei Lyle Kleusch:
• has over 35 years of martial arts training, including karate, taekwondo, jiujitsu and shaolin kung fu
• spent two years in Japan studying traditional kendo
• founded and operated the Kualoa Karate Club and the Valley Isle Karate Club in Hawaii and the Tung Chung Karate Club in Hong Kong. He also served as a black belt instructor for the Downtown Karate Dojo on Oahu, Hawaii. In addition, he spent two years teaching the childrens classes at the Honolulu, Hawaii YWCA Karate Club on Oahu, Hawaii
• served for four years as the Chief Representative for Ueshiro Karate Hong Kong.
• is the founder and currently serves as the Executive Director of Ueshiro Bayashi Shorin Ryu.
• prior to moving to Hawaii, Senei Kleusch was a member of the 20th Special Forces Group
• has never had a single, serious training injury during any of his classes
• graduated with honors from Hawaii Pacific University
• is currently a senior in the Electrical Engineering progam at UMD